October Pack Meeting - Halloween Theme!
Our October Pack meeting will be a Halloween Party on Saturday, October 28, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Flora Singer Elementary. Games, music, pizza and more! Wear your costumes -- it's a great opportunity to try them out before Halloween!
This is also the deadline to bring your popcorn Take Order forms. Please bring completed forms with your scout's name and den, along with complete payment. Checks payable to "Pack 478".
Also, please do what you can to bring food for our Scouting for Food drive. Here are the preferred items:
* Instant oatmeal packets, original flavor
* Brown rice (16 oz)
* Whole grain pasta (16 oz)
* Tuna, salmon or chicken canned in water
* Dry or canned beans (low sodium)
* Natural nut butters
* Canned vegetables (low sodium)
* Canned fruit (in juice)
* Fruit cups
* Shelf-stable, individual milk boxes
* Cooking oils and spices
* Infant formula and baby foods
(There will be NO Pack meeting on the third Tuesday of October.)