|2017 Popcorn Wall of Fame|
4 Ways to Sell
1. Store Front. Sign up for a selling shift at a local store.
Just bring your scout, in full uniform, to the store and watch the magic happen!
2. Door-to-Door. Sell on your own with popcorn in hand.
Can't do the grocery store, but want to try selling door-to-door with some popcorn?
There are no order forms to fill out, so it's easy and efficient!
Contact the Popcorn Kernels to pick up some popcorn!
3. "Take Orders." Take orders from friends, neighbors and co-workers and deliver the popcorn later.
All you need is the order form to get started, and the prizes are listed for instant incentive! Ask the popcorn kernels or the Cubmaster for an order sheet.
Turn your order sheet in to your popcorn kernel when you are done selling. The final deadline for take orders is October 27.
4. Online Orders.
Would you like to sell to your family and friends in other areas around the country? Then the Trail's End online order system is for you! And this year our Pack gets 50% of all online sales!
To get started, do the following steps:
1. Go to www.trails-end.com.
2. Follow the instructions to register as a parent of a scout.
3. Our counsel is "National Capital Area".
4. Our district is "Potomac".
5. Our unit is "Pack 478".
6. Be careful when you select the information above to make sure your sales go to our pack!
7. You're done registering! Now customize your page and send an email invite to purchase popcorn to you friends and family.