- Pinewood Derby
- Summer Camps
- Pack Activities
|2015 Popcorn Wall of Fame|
4 Ways to Sell
1. Store Front. Sign up for a selling shift at a local store.
Just bring your scout, in full uniform, to the store and watch the magic happen!
2. Door-to-Door. Sell on your own with popcorn in hand.
Can't do the grocery store, but want to try selling door-to-door with some popcorn?
There are no order forms to fill out, so it's easy and efficient!
Contact the Popcorn Kernels to pick up some popcorn!
3. "Take Orders." Take orders from friends, neighbors and co-workers and deliver the popcorn later.
All you need is the order form to get started, and the prizes are listed for instant incentive! Ask the popcorn kernels or the Cubmaster for an ordersheet, or download one below.
Turn your order sheet in to your popcorn kernel when you are done selling. The final deadline for take orders is October 31.
4. Online Orders.
Would you like to sell to your family and friends in other areas around the country? Then the Trail's End online order system is for you! And this year our Pack gets 50% of all online sales!
To get started, do the following steps:
1. Go to www.trails-end.com.
2. Click on "Register."
3. Click on "Scout/Parent."
4. Click on "No" to indicate you are a parent registering on behalf of a scout under the age of 13.
5. On the following page, enter in your scout's name, but use your contact information and birthdate.
6. On the following page, create your username and enter your password.
7. Next, you need to find and select our unit. Put in 20895 for the zip code, and 478 as the unit number. Then be sure to select Pack 478, St. Paul's United Methodist Church, Potomac, National Capital Area. Don't select the wrong Pack 478!
8. You're done registering! Now customize your page and send an email invite to purchase popcorn to you friends and family.